- This event has passed.
RG2EXPLORATORY FUNDS COMPETITIONFY 2021-2022
February 9 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm
The objective of the exploratory research grants within CAWT IRG2 is to provide seed funding for the development of novel and innovative ideas in the area of energy harvesting and storage for wearable technologies. Specifically, they are intended to:
1) Leverage on collaborations within the CAWT/IRGs, other jurisdiction researchers and CAWT facilities.
2) Be catalytic in seeking competitive (federal) funding.
3) Translate to high-risk/high-payoff research work.
4) Be within the scope of the NSF cooperative agreement.
5) Lead to tangible outcomes targeted at power needs of wearable devices.
6) Capitalize on existing CAWT resources.
The deadline for submission of proposals is FEBRUARY 28, 2022.